PHP Developer - DWH team
Remote Jobs in Worldwide>
PHP Developer - DWH team
Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a PHP Developer to join the DWH team!
You will make an impact by…
Developing our core data transfer system that is serving our data warehouse and data lake customers.
Ideally, you’ll be located in Vilnius or Helsinki. If you need to relocate, we can provide you with a relocation package. It is also possible to work remotely anywhere else in Lithuania and Finland or in Poland, Portugal, and Spain. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Developing, testing, reviewing, deploying, and monitoring backend PHP code
- Ensuring reliability and security of customer data in transition between data provider API and their remote destination
- Ensuring high performance across all domain products
- Working closely with other teams to ensure (please finish this for me)
Technologies you’ll be working with:
- PHP 7.4
- Mysql 5.6/8.0
- Range of different warehouse systems (Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse…)
- Range of different cloud storage systems (Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Azure Storage…)
- External data API’s
- Message brokers (SQS, Google Pub/Sub)
- Git/Composer/Phpstan - the usual stuff
This role is for you if you have:
- Have strong object-oriented, strictly-typed PHP development skills and solid SQL experience
- Gained these skills over a couple of years of work in challenging PHP developing projects and positions.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
Read more about our engineering team
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.