IQ PARTNERS INC.
Principal Engineer (full time)
Our client is an advanced cloud-based ecosystem designed to replace the clunky legacy systems previously used by brokerages across North America. They are on a mission to consolidate, automate, and revolutionize the way brokerages do business from start to finish with:
- advanced front desk and appointment management
- customized offer strategy and feedback collection
- modern inter-office messaging
- actionable analytics
- North America’s largest exclusive listing network
The result? A smooth, hassle-free experience for admins, agents, and their clients.
A fast growing startup specializing in real estate technology with 500% YoY revenue growth. There’s no better place to be if you’re looking for a dynamic work environment with plenty of room to flex your professional muscles.
Our team is tight-knit, whip-smart, and loves a good joke. Before the pandemic hit, you could find us innovating (or playing ping pong) at our shiny downtown Toronto office—these days, we’re transforming the real estate landscape one feature at a time from home.
We’re ambitious, goal-driven, and take on big challenges together. 2020 has proven to be our busiest year yet and we’ve got our sights set high for the future Main Responsibilities
- Lead by example - a hands on role
- Design and implement core features and modules
- Conduct code reviews and architecture reviews
- Setup and enforce best practices
- Establish enhanced production monitoring processes Mandatory Experience
- At least 4 years of building and scaling back-end systems in Node
- Scaling applications following increases in features, users and team size
- Refactoring large codebases
- Implementing GraphQL / microservices architecture
- Optimizing MongoDB queries and models
- Working understanding of devops (GCP/Kubernetes preferably)