Headquarters: Hong Kong
Now Hiring: Remote Principal Laravel Engineer
🚀 High Growth Potential
🗺 Anywhere in the World
🔑 Work with the Founder
What do we do?
What are we looking for?
Qualities we’re looking for
- Can do full-stack development with Laravel & VueJs
- Doesn’t mind working by themselves – since we are in different timezones
- Can lead and own the project – they will be primary contributor and maintainer
- Will make their own suggestions on how we can improve the code or flow
- Can jump in on our existing project and expand on it
- Comfortable learning new and working with third party billing APIs such PayPal
- Comfortable taking ideas, wireframes and concepts and turning them into code
- Would prefer longer term work
- Experience working on consumer-faced products
- Takes ownership and wants to build something they’re proud of
- We believe in promoting work/life balance and offer our employees 15 days of paid vacation
- Flexible work hours. You can essentially set and work your own hours as long as the work gets completed.
- Regular performance review with potential for salary increase
Why work for ProxyRack?
- Fully remote team – work from your bedroom or from a beach, whatever works for you
- Flexible working hours
- No unnecessary meetings & emails
- Chance to be a part of a fast growing company
- No corporate BS, you can always reach out to our CEO to ask a question
- Friendly work environment
What kind of work can you expect?
- Taking wireframe concepts and turning them into functioning code
- We have many features that need to be improved or added such as integration with our KYC provider [sumsub.com](http://sumsub.com) which will ask users for photo ID and ensure their identity is accurate.
- Adding new payment processors so that our customers in other parts of the world can use our service
- Building admin dashboards that will help customer service identify and flag fraudulent accounts
- Refactoring existing code and improving internal structure over time