Headquarters: San Francisco
We are looking for an experienced and collaborative Product Designer to join our Point of Sale team. You will partner and work with Design peers, Researchers, Product Managers, and Engineers to shape our product strategy and contribute to our future roadmaps. Your work will help support small businesses as they get back on their feet, helping them build stronger relationships with their customers, and shaping the future of commerce.
Product Design at Square is a full-stack endeavor; your work will run the full gamut from primary research to information architecture, user testing, and visual design. In addition to contributing to the growth of our Point of Sale product, you will be an active member of the broader design community at Square.
This role is remote friendly.
- Around 6 years of professional design experience
- A portfolio of work on which you were the primary designer
- The ability to connect your work to larger team or company initiatives
- You are an advocate for the customer
- You communicate your ideas and work to your direct team and other teams
- You take pride in the quality of your work and create professional, well-thought-out designs using established design systems
- You propose and participate in usability and field research
- You seek opportunities to improve your processes and skills
- You work on challenging, wide-reaching projects for your team
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.