Headquarters: Roseburg, OR
We are looking to grow our fully remote team with the addition of a Product Manager!
As a Product Manager at Carrot, your responsibility is to orchestrate the strategy and delivery of products that provide value to our members. Keeping an eye on monetization, you can chart a clear path forward that achieves Carrot’s long-term vision and you can rally the company behind it. What powers you is intense customer empathy and your obsession for metrics, data-driven decisions, and technology that enables innovative feature development.
You might be a match if you have...
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Product Management.
- A demonstrable mastery with one or many Product Management tools and processes.
- An Agile mindset, both as a software practice and a planning paradigm.
- A proven track record of success working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to accomplish measurable business results.
- An objective and data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Experience with A/B testing and using metrics to track product accomplishments.
- Experience engaging with users, conducting research, and smartly integrating insights into product development.
- Experience launching products (and platforms) from scratch.
- A passion for being a beacon of inspiration and enthusiasm.
- A "never say never" attitude!
Goals & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the existing Product, Design, and Engineering teams while charting the roadmap for a high-impact, all-new Platform that will drive Carrot’s collection of products and features.
- Wield enough technical expertise to influence the course of the Platform and take advantage of the most promising business opportunities.
- Define and analyze metrics to gain insights and determine the success of the product.
- Maintain a scorecard that reflects leading and lagging health indicators for your areas of focus and help connect the dots back to company goals.
- Participate in surveys, interviews, and feedback loops to understand member pain points and priorities.
- Leverage the User Research and Design team to generate the ideal experience for the desired outcomes.
- Work closely with the marketing, sales, services, success, and support teams.
- Champion product best practices and embrace new methods, tools, and process
- Keep a firm pulse on industry direction and the gaps/opportunities that contribute to Carrot’s multi-year vision.