Last Call Media
- Confidently collaborate with clients and internal team members to build products from existing ideas and create and pitch new ideas based on data, customer feedback, and industry experience.
- Lead an iterative cross-functional product development approach, focusing on delivering value regularly through considered and deliberate prioritization.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation, and user stories.
- Take an active role in the sales cycle for new clients and participate in the creation of proposals in response to RFPs/RFIs.
- Participate in team and company retrospectives to define and refine working agreements and processes to help us work more effectively together as a team.
- Expand relationships with existing customers.
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of digital products and services that delight customers.
- 3+ years of similar experience in a digital agency, consultancy, or equivalent setting where you were accountable to several client engagements.
- A unique blend of business and technical savviness, a big-picture vision, and the drive to work with others to make that vision a reality through your persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with large-scale open source application development.
- Experience and/or a desire to work remotely.
- Ability to work efficiently, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Experience building products and services for all users, regardless of ability, backed by knowledge of accessibility standards (Section 508 Refresh/WCAG 2.0 A and AA).
- Familiarity with popular web development technologies, third-party applications, and platforms.
- Experience or an interest in sharing your knowledge and experience at industry conferences.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
- Able to empathize, which helps us understand the need of the client, the customer, the product, and the team at LCM.
- Highly communicative.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable asking for help.
- Experienced with communicating directly with clients.
- Eager and motivated to learn new concepts.
- Team players in a collaborative environment.
- A fast learner.
- Links to a few digital products you completed recently.
- A 3-5 sentence answer to the following question: What, in your opinion, are the biggest challenges of working at an all-remote company? If you haven’t worked for an all-remote company, please try to answer the question anyway!