Position: SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Experience: 5+ years in Product Management
Product Manager in our Messaging Hub team. The Messaging Hub includes a rich set of applications for connecting customers with the business. Apps included are agent desktop, call track, text chat, messaging, email response management, cobrowse, video chat, click to call, secure messaging, notifications, and social customer service.
- provided by Dice
• Manage product lifecycle, from strategic planning to delivery and launch.
• Specify requirements based on research, demand, analyst interactions, and internal input.
• Prioritize and maintain product feature backlog.
• Partner with design, engineering, and marketing teams to deliver product to scope and timeline.
• Assist marketing and sales in product positioning and messaging.
• Work with marketing and sales to develop compelling product demos.
• SME for product knowledge base build and field-escalated requests.
• Participate in client and partner review sessions and roadmap discussions.
• Bachelor's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). Master's degree preferred.
• 2 years of experience in managing a Cloud SaaS product (as a team member or a leader).
• Familiarity with technologies used in websites, contact centers, messaging, and social media.