Quality Compliance Systems
Product Support Engineer, remote work, grads considered, full-time, employed
Is this the career opportunity you’ve been searching for?
We’re adding a Product Support Engineer to the Quality Compliance Systems (QCS) team. You will be supporting the UK’s leading care management system and helping everyone who cares to do a great job.
You’ll love being on the QCS team because:
- We are a dynamic, high achieving company that supports everyone who works for us to realise their full potential
- We listen to our people and we trust them
- We provide our people with the tools and the backing to turn outstanding ideas into successful innovations that improve lives
- We have a strong set of shared values – ‘Do the Right Thing’, ‘Make it Better’, ‘Play for the Team’ and ‘Get it Done’ – that together form the cornerstones of our culture
What you get to do as Product Support Engineer at QCS:
- Support and maintain a suite of live applications
- Provide effective and responsive support to client issues
- Re-create, analyse, troubleshoot and diagnose defects
- Correct defects in code or configuration and develop feature improvements
- Manage deployments that address live issues
- Assess problems to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
- Suggest new ideas that benefit application users
- Provide input and recommendation for continuous improvement of the support process
- Recommend and research new technologies to solve problems or enhance product capability
The skills, experience, and attributes that will make you successful in this role:
- Experience in supporting enterprise applications in a scrum environment
- Full-stack developer
- Passion for excellent, responsive, customer service
- Sincere, willing and helpful
- Capable problem solver
- Work at a faster than average pace
- A growth mindset
Where is the QCS Product Support Lead based?
Candidates must be based in the UK and already have the right to work. Sponsorship is not offered for this opportunity.
At QCS we are advocates of flexible working, understanding life happens outside of work. Working from home and flexibility of hours is a normal part of our Everyday Flex working style. Our people are expected to visit the QCS Hub in Uxbridge, Middlesex a minimum of once per calendar month.