Headquarters: Fully Remote
Help bring brands to life as a Project Manager at Brilliant.
The Project Manager uses a creative eye, strong people skills, and organizational chops to execute flawless swag and gifting campaigns for our clients.
You will work closely with our Account Managers and clients to develop creative solutions to client objectives, source and select products, coordinate production logistics, and manage projects from end to end.
You will get to know clients deeply over time, learn about their businesses and brands, and become their trusted partner in creating impactful branded merchandise, packaging, and our technology and services solutions to help them achieve their goals in marketing, sales / account-based marketing, HR, events and more. You will interface with Brilliant designers, our tech team and our vendors to deliver better branded products to our clients.
The role includes a little of the following:
- Creative Direction
- Shopping and Retail Trend Analysis
- Vendor Management
- Customer Service
- Exception Handling
Successful candidates are tech-savvy, have excellent communication skills, a good eye and a passion for ecommerce, retail trends and creative, well-designed physical products.
- 2-4 years* of full-time experience in project management
- People-person with lots of empathy
- Strong customer service mentality + positive attitude
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good eye for design
- Basic comfort level with Photoshop and Illustrator nice to have!
- Tech savvy
*Candidates with less experience are welcome to apply -- we will consider your application for our Project Manager Associate role.
- You love branding, design and retail -- you will ultimately be selling prospective clients on Brilliant and our mission to bring their brands to life through impactful branded merchandise, creative packaging and thoughtful collateral
- #remotelife: You love the freedom remote work brings, and you know that with great freedom comes great responsibility. You’re ready for both
- $65-85k DOE, bonus eligible
- Open vacation / PTO policy
- $3k a year in healthcare reimbursement through our QSEHRA program (U.S. only)
- 401k plan and profit sharing
- Annual company-wide winter break and summer weekend, and generous holiday calendar
- Home office setup and allowance
- Monthly personal holiday (the Brilliant Self Care Day ✨ )
We are a small, nimble team. You will have room to grow in your role, manage others, take on additional responsibilities, or focus on specific skills as desired. Opportunities available to work on company branding, content creation, email marketing, software product management, ops, reporting, buying, merchandise planning if interested.
We are a remote company, so you can be based anywhere in North America and should be enthusiastic about working remotely.