amazon web services
You are ready, if you ...
- want to share our passion for mixing logistics spot market data science with behavioral science to create a unique software for market advantage of our customers
- would feel comfortable working very independently in fully remote distributed team, 100% from home-office
- are quick to adapt and keen to learn
- would like to share responsibility for back-end development, maintenance and management of our code base and infrastructure
- have experience with Python development and microservice architecture on Linux as well as with Amazon Web Services (CloudWatch, RDS PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch)
- are familiar with best-practice Dev-Ops strategies (Git, Jenkins)
Our TNX team is ready and waiting with ...
- participation in developing & maintaining our applications with a high degree of autonomy
- the opportunity to design, develop & regularly ship new features to a large user base and collaborate on infrastructure design and deployment
- the chance to work on challenging tasks using a modern tech stack
- an opportunity for a close international collaboration with your colleagues worldwide
- a quickly growing team with potential for your professional and personal development
- friendly recruitment process giving you a chance to get to know us as well as show your knowledge and skills