At Arative we are working on unique solutions and challenging problems all around financial technology. This position will help us build a brand new product that will revolutionize business banking. Our mission is to create prosperity around the world by breaking down all barriers of trade and commerce. At Arative, we are looking for more top talent to help us fulfill this vision.
The experience of working remotely at Arative is unlike anywhere else. We focus heavily on active team collaboration; hence your team members will never be from far away time zones. No midnight meetings or choppy calls because we recruit only from just a handful of countries to keep everyone connected. We provide high-quality video equipment to make it feel like we are next to each other. Working at Arative is like working with an office-based high-performance team but without the commute. All developer meetings are held in spoken Spanish, and team collaboration is highly valued.
As an Engineer at Arative you are valued as a team member from day one, with long-term career prospects. If you are looking to be challenged, to grow, and to be able to contribute, this might just be the best place for you.
We believe that there is work, and then there is work that you were born to do. The kind of work that defines who you are and that you can be proud of. The kind of work you’d sacrifice a night or a weekend for. That is the kind of work we do at Arative. People don’t come here for safety, they come for the journey. They want to create something big and meaningful that reaches hundreds of millions of people.
We are looking for an exceptional QA Engineer for our Product & Innovation team to join in our accelerated growth.
What’s needed from you:
- 100% Self-starter mentality
- Willingness to put in the work and be part of an elite hard-working team
- Participating in the design and planning of automated QA solutions
- Implementing Cypress-like tests
- Manual QA
- General QAs before and after releases
- Feature-specific QAs under demand
- Periodically going through most common paths and checking for bugs and UX improvements
- Support the partner success team
- Act as the first point of escalation for technical tickets from the partner success team
- Manage tickets through acceptance and completion
- Quick fixes and analytics support
- Implement quick fixes
- Support the business team upon data analytics and charts requests
What is the platform built with?
The product is built with node.js, vue.js, and MongoDB. Platforms are Cloudflare, AWS and Mongo Atlas. You will be working with the most current frameworks available.
If hired then you will be working directly with an innovative team that consists of full-stack, front-end, and backend developers with outstanding programming and problem-solving skills, so you will be picking up new skills in no time.
The ideal candidate:
- Is flexible and a true self-starter, doesn't take anything for granted and a boss is not necessarily needed to get the job done while being precise and getting the work done right.
- Has a proven track record of delivering high-quality work and showing a high level of responsibility for all tasks.
- If asked, capable of providing references from past co-workers and managers.