California Society of CPA's
We are looking for a QA Engineer with excellent written and spoken communication skills and a passion for testing automation. You will be responsible for building test suites to help ensure the high quality of our Salesforce Applications and APIs to enhance customer experience and partner integrations. You will help us strengthen our technology footprint to provide a world-class customer experience.
We are a small, tight-knit team passionate about technology. We enjoy delivering solutions through prototypes and quick iterations. Most recently, we have developed an enterprise platform in Salesforce.
- Automating and managing unit and regression tests in multiple sandbox environments.
- Automating and managing end-to-end UAT regression test cases using Test Automation Framework.
- Adding and refactoring unit and end-to-end UAT test cases with new software developments
- Maintaining code repository with version control for unit and end-to-end UAT test cases.
- Developing and managing test plans for new feature development
- Collecting and resolving end-user testing feedback for new feature development
- Maintaining and managing test data
- Maintaining and updating end-user training material with any new software development
- Help manage SOP documentation
- Experience in manual testing
- 3+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of QA methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools
- Experience with at least one scripting language
- Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements, and testing
- Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Experience with Selenium or other automation frameworks
- Experience with usability best practices; able to influence and improve user experience
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools