FYI helps companies create a more productive and happier workplace through the use of technology that bridges time zones, teams and tools.
What You’ll Do
- As our first QA Engineer, you’ll setup the testing strategy, processes and technologies
- Implement and manage testing infrastructure
- Collaborate across teams to integrate testing into product development
- Create and execute test plans for existing and new product features
- Test releases, bug reports, and fixes.
- Track, analyze and report on quality metrics
Who We’re Looking For
- Bonus experience: Team leadership, knowledge of: distributed systems, security, penetration testing and GraphQL
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc).
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You’re a product thinker who cares about the customer.
Customers come first
- Obsess over customer needs. Think like a customer. Maximize customer value.
- Be present. Care deeply about the work. Take initiative and be an owner.
- Make smart decisions. Aim for speed. Deliver results.
- Improve yourself. Empower others. Succeed as a team.
If you resonate with these principles and feel that you’re a fit for the QA Engineer role, we’d love to get to know you!