Revl is looking for a detail oriented, communicative QA Engineer to support our Software team. As a QA Engineer, you hate releasing software with bugs and you’re not afraid to rain on a software engineer’s parade.
We’re a fast moving team who strives to create software that makes an impact for our customers. Revl is a fast growing startup and we need another team member focused on our software releases. This position is not just about deploying releases quickly; it’s about ensuring a quality output that’s representative of the Revl brand.
- Assisting in writing automated tests
- Manual QA before release for items not automated
- Writing code to mop data and simulate customer environments
- Communicating effectively with engineers about issues
- Participate in our on call rotation alongside other software engineers
- Work with release team to help coordinate and ensure quality software releases
- Write production-quality code.
- Writing browser tests with Selenium
- Manual QA experience
- Detail oriented
- 2+ years experience writing software for testing or otherwise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Kotlin / Java experience
- Typescript & React experience
- Remote work experience
- Experience with Browserstack or other third party browser testing systems
- SQL/NoSQL experience
Benefits to you:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
Revl makes AI-powered video systems for race tracks, roller coasters, skydive centers, zip lines, and many more exciting experiences. Our customers include Porsche (the US and Europe), Audi (Germany), Zip World, and many other skydive centers, race tracks, and zip lines around the world. Our customers are based in the US, UK, Germany, Holland, New Zealand, and China. What they all have in common is that they use our camera system to capture and create video souvenirs and generate a new revenue stream on existing experiences. Our auto-editing software is fast: a final rendered video is ready less than twenty seconds after the client has completed the experience! You can see our complete system in action here: https://youtu.be/3_KBF6chQOs. We've also been showing up in the press recently.
We are series-A funded by several reputable VCs and Angel Investors including Y-Combinator, Nimble Ventures, Silicon Valley Data Capital, Tuesday Capital. We offer a competitive salary, early equity, and health insurance.
We are a distributed software team with offices in San Francisco, California, and Eugene Oregon and we are planning the opening of our new office in Puerto Rico. Our main office is a beautiful, commuter-friendly space in San Francisco, and we are excited to build our Puerto Rico Office soon on the west side of the island. You can work remotely or come into any of our offices.
This position is available as remote or in-office in the following locations:
- Puerto Rico