Quality Assurance and Testing Consultant for IES Sales Solutions
Requisition ID: 269982
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
ABOUT OUR IES SALES SOLUTIONS UNIT
As part of SAP’s internal CIO organization Intelligent Enterprise Solutions, our IES Sales Solutions teams are responsible to design, engineer and operate Sales Solutions which serve our SAP salespeople with a best in class user experience to sell SAP’s products and services to our customers. This spans across SAP’s value streams from the Marketing Lead Handover, into Sales Planning, Sales Performance Management and Sales Deal Execution processes.
Are you ready to support our internal journey transforming SAP towards its Growth Ambitions? Do you thrive for a job in an agile, collaborative, customer centric environment? Any innovation that you have just wanted to try out?
RESPONSIBILITIES / THE ROLE
We are searching for IT professionals with strength in enterprise QA and test automation practices that would like to propel SAP’s own deal execution and configure-price-quote processes to the next level, embedding the following responsibility:
- Implement a data and test-driven software development process according to existing IT practices
- Build an automation pipeline along the product design and operations principles
- Drive continuous improvement of IT Solution and Service quality with focus on stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Modernize engineering practices with the help of continuous testing, continuous integration and continuous monitoring methods and tools.
- Automate when and where possible with the help of data science methods and technology.
REQUIRED SKILLS / THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
We are seeking for people with distinctive academic credentials, strategic thinking, superior problem-solving skills and a strong professional track record of results. In addition, we place high value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, tenacity, high energy and self-confidence. Requirements:
- Proficiency in agile software development leveraging continuous testing & integration and the corresponding automation toolsets (e.g. Jira, GitHub, Jenkins integrated with API and unit testing tools)
- Proficiency in Test Automation / QA tools e.g.:
- Jenkins, Scripting within Jenkins, Groovy, etc.
- API Testing
- Version Management in GIT/GERRIT
- E2E Test Automation Tools (Uiveri5/ Vyper/ Selenium/ Protractor)
- Interaction and contribution to agile software QA forums and communities shows initiative
- Proactive and hands-on approach
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written English communication skills
- Ability to work in an international, virtual team and act as “team player”
A successful candidate has 1-3 year of professional work experience. At least 1 project/product lifecycle, preferably in a QA and Testing role.
We all work remotely till July 2021, afterwards 2/3 days a week of the office presence will be needed
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.