What We're Looking For:
UNIFI Labs is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Engineer to join its product and software development team in delivering industry-leading content and data management software to the building industry.
Essential skills and experience include:
- 5 years minimum experience in software testing, QA/QC or product marketing
- BS or BA from an accredited university
- Proficiency with automated test tools (e.g. Ranorex, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience with manual test tools (e.g. TestRail, etc.)
- Illustrate test coverage % / test complete % tracking and analytics
- Competency with JIRA Test Driven Development and process knowledge
- Collaboration and context for product management requirements / feature analysis
- BS or BA from accredited college/university
· Industry experience in architecture, engineering, procurement, 3D visualizations, operations (IoT) a plus
Location: This role is remote and can be based anywhere in the U.S. U.S. work authorization is required.
· 100% employer paid health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
· Flexible, unlimited PTO
· Equity in a rapidly growing organization
· Remote work - ability to work anywhere
· The ability to learn and grow your marketing skillset with training and professional development opportunities
UNIFI Labs is the global leader in cloud-based BIM content and data management. Our essential data platform delivers a Better BIM experience by helping users navigate the dark BIM. Hundreds of brands trust UNIFI for their BIM content/data management needs, including Interior Architects, CRB, Stantec, HOK and Legrand.
UNIFI Labs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.