ative / Mobile Developer in Vollzeit medpex Versandapotheke
medpex is one of the largest German mail-order pharmacies and thus an important player in two of the most exciting growth markets: e-commerce and healthcare. Together with strong partner companies of the Zur Rose Group, such as DocMorris, TeleClinic, eHealth-Tec and many others, we are creating digital healthcare with innovative, smart eHealth applications.
In well-known tests, the mail-order pharmacy received top marks for reliable service, good advice and fast delivery. Based in the Rhine-Neckar region, we ship around 500,000 packages per month – to more than seven million customers throughout Germany.
We are a young and innovative company with a strong corporate culture, a good dose of start-up, and steady growth. Currently we employ more than 550 people.
To grow further we need more of our biggest success factor: talented, qualified and motivated employees. That is why we are looking for a React Native Developer (m/f/d) for our offices in Berlin, Mannheim (DE) or Heerlen (NL – near Aachen).
What you can expect
- Current technology. We love tech.
- Start-up flair with regular collective events (like bubble football, laser tag or canoeing)
- Flexible working times
- Bright offices with a football table, Nintendo Switch, relax lounge and the choice between an open-plan or 4-person office
- Modern tech equipment
- Dell XPS Notebook with Windows 10 (Company Standard) or MacBook Pro (OS X)
- Company mobile phone (iPhone or Android)
- Free choice of IDE and work equipment (mouse, keyboard, etc.)
- Height-adjustable desks
- Flat hierarchies, communication as equals, first name basis and no dress code.
- Air-conditioned offices, located near the city center and the main train station, but also near green areas
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Fresh fruit, drinks and coffee flat rate to keep energy levels up
- Exclusive employee discounts
Your tasks will be
- You will work in an agile environment to further develop and maintain our Android/iOS apps
- You develop mobile applications for our customers' digital healthcare with an eye on usability and an understanding of eCommerce. One new project, for example, is the integration of the upcoming e-recipe.
- You love coding and ensure high quality e.g. through code reviews
- You are always well informed about new developments in the React environment and actively bring your ideas and knowledge into product development
What we expect from you
- Completed studies in (business) computer science or comparable education
- Experience in working with React, React Native or in the implementation of mobile applications
- Experience in TypeScript is an advantage
- Good knowledge of working with different frameworks and tools (Node.js, Git, CSS, HTML5, REST)
- Knowledge of design patterns, clean code and agile development methods (Scrum) is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Curious? Experience more about our vision and culture on https://jobs.medpex.de/#aboutus.
For further questions please contact Stephanie Gans by phone at 0621 397316 654.