ative Developer Applaudo Studios
React Native Developer
Frameworks: React Native
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Experience in React Native development.
- 1 -2 years of experience as a software engineer.
- Professional mobile app development using React Native (iOS / Android).
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Strong administrative/organizational skills (ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects).
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Adhere to agile development best practice
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and building cutting-edge applications
- Implement unit tests using test-driven development (TDD).
- Implement and refactor using relevant design patterns.
- Mentor other engineers.
- Proactively learn and implement new best practices.
- Manage expectations by communicating regularly.
- Code review pull requests in a CI / CD environment.
- Review requirements and provide input.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to suggest, design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization