ative Mobile Engineer, App Experience Actio
At actio, we are committed to helping people improve their well-being through the development of healthy habits. Actio sessions are hard to skip — we call all participants — which helps further our goal of pulling people out of their daily routine in order to engage them with high-quality and well-designed experiences.
Outside of the actual call experience, our app provides a convenient way to discover and book new classes. React Native is at the core of our app and we’re constantly looking for ways to make the User Experience in our app more fluid. We need somebody with a passion for building interfaces and delivering a high-quality experience on a wide range of mobile devices.
Interested? Apply here on Stack Overflow.
About the job
- Working with Product Managers and Designers to define the User Experience
- Implement fluent user interfaces in React Native
- Accompany your changes with a good suite of automated tests
- Working with other engineers in the team to make the app more solid
- 2+ years of React Native experience with apps for iOS and Android
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript, Redux, Redux-Saga
- Good eye for detail & passion for UX
- Passionate about automated testing for mobile apps
- Deep experience in native Android development
- Proficiency with smooth and performant animations in React Native
- Past experience working with design systems for apps
- Testing sessions with actio coaches
- Remote work is an option (timezone: CET, GMT+1)