amazon web services
Reactive Java Developer - Cloud solution for Europe's no. 1 Sports Retailer
Pentalog is continuing a long-term partnership with a multinational corporation known as Europe’s no. 1 sports apparel manufacturer and seller. Now, we are searching for Reactive Java Developers to join an Agile team who is building one of our client’s core business platforms.
Tech stack: Java 8 & Java 10, RXJava, rxJs, Spring Boot, Microservices, Aurora AWS (MySQL), Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Reddis, PostgreSQL, Junit.
The application is a Cloud-enabled solution, based on Java 8 + Java 10, built on top of a Microservices architecture. The back-end relies on the Spring Suite, while the UI is developed using React.js. This technologically advanced platform is hosted on AWS.
Our client needs exceptional quality, mostly ensured through a Scrum-based project organization and a high percentage of automated testing. We also pay special attention to applying industry-related and software development best practices, while focusing on agility, our core value for product development.
As a Reactive Java Developer, you will be part of a team of professionals responsible for the technical design and implementation of the business logic, with the purpose of adding to the industry-leading capabilities and the fast growth of our partner’s digital business.
You will communicate and collaborate with both business and IT teams in order to refine and drive the implementation of next-generation commerce solutions, using our extensive micro-service architecture that supports millions of users constantly.
Must have skills:
- Experience with the aforementioned technologies & tools;
- Previous experience with Reactive Java programming;
- Event-driven architecture know-how;
- Experience with Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies;
- Very good communication and collaboration skills;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.