Headquarters: Walnut, CA
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we just raised a Series A investment, we have over 15,000 active paying clients, and we're preparing to launch a new product in 2020 (you can read more in Tech Crunch).
Our teams are fully distributed and global (check out our team page)! We have no office, so we are looking for team members that are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
- You get things done.
- You are hungry to learn and are naturally curious.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and a fast paced environment.
- You are detail oriented. You have exceptional note taking abilities. Master of organization!
- You are an exceptional communicator.
- You work asynchronously with coworkers. You use internal meetings strategically.
- You understand tech, are familiar with the latest web technologies and software.
- You understand startups are chaotic and you kind of like it. You are able to navigate, reign in and thrive in the chaos.
In this role you will...
- Post and update new job advertisements
- Learn how to parse specialized skills and qualifications to each role
- Schedule candidate interviews and shepherd them efficiently through the process
- Track and manage recruiting activities
- Be the 'voice' of the company in your communications with candidates throughout the recruiting stages
- Collect and complete reference checks for finalist candidates
- Act as bridge between recruitment and operations during the contract signing and onboarding process of new team members
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- 2+ years working experience in client facing roles
- At least 1 year of recruiting coordinator or coordination experience
- Access to high speed internet
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Past experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Zoom and structured)
- Angel.co , Linkedin.com , etc. for sourcing
- Workable.com for Applicant Tracking System
- Zoom.us for video conferencing
- Slack for communication
- Notion for documentation
- Geekbot for daily updates
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team
- Occasionally, we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, equity, and consideration, regardless of location.
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class