-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.
-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Software Engineer to join our team remotely. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 8 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You are experienced with data visualization APIs and JSON (Highcharts, D3, Google Charts, etc.)
- You have solid database experience (SQL, Stored procedures)
- Bonus points if you are experienced with AWS
- You have strong computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You're smart, adaptable, and enjoy learning and picking up new skills and technologies.
- You've thrived on teams using the Agile methodology
- You have bring with you at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Permanently remote work environment
- Learning resources like Udemy, SaiSoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!