We are looking for a Part-time Remote DevOps Engineer to help the team build functional systems that improve customer experience. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with AWS and Azure, wed like to meet you. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
What we have:
- Java based Backend with Angular frontend running on AWS with Kubernetes cluster
- DotNet based BE with Angular FE running inside Azure PaaS (Platform as a service)
- We wish to move all of our services towards Azure in the end.
What we expect from you:
- You are located in one of the European countries
- You are 1-2 hour per day available for doing DevOps stuff
- Provide DevOps support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
We are a remote first, and certified eHealth company from The Netherlands, that is on its way to improve life for many people. If you want to work on apps that actually do something for the people around, come and help us out. At this moment we are with 24 people throughout various EU member states.
Why start working at MEDrecord
- 100% remote company! We are based in The Netherlands and we expect you to live inside one of he EU member states.
- You will be able to work together with /and learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You will enjoy working in tight-knit Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint.
- You wont be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- You will be listened to by your peers. Everybodys voice matters here.
- You will also get flexible hours and will work in a pleasant working environment, but: no working at night and sleeping during daytime.. :-)!
- We respect your culture and traditions
Salary range: between 25 (medior) and 30 (senior) Euro per hour based on your knowledge/education and your experience and of course we have the intention to give you a higher salary.