Scalable Path is looking for a Remote Full Stack Drupal Developer with React Experience to join the team and work on a client project. This is a remote, part-time position (approximately 4 hours/day). The client is also open to candidates who are available full-time.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a small expanding web development company. They specialize in Drupal site development leaning heavily on custom PHP functionality/modules and themes. They are expanding into mobile development. Typical clients are businesses where the clients website is the business or is at least mission-critical.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tasks will include working on several different website projects, some will be small changes, others large implementations or D7 -D8/9 migrations.
- 3+ years of Drupal-specific experience.
- Worked with Drupal 7, 8 & 9.
- Understanding of Drush and Drupal Console.
- Comfortable with template (tpl.php) and twig theming.
- Should be knowledgeable on Drupal coding standards, and OPP best practices (DRY, SOLID, etc).
- Candidate should be a well-rounded Drupal site builder/developer.
- Strong English communication skills are a must.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
Currently, there are 4 other developers on the team. Some work will be individual, some with the team. The client is in the America/New York (-04:00) EDT time zone.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
Approximately 1-3 months. Possible additional contracts afterward
We have a pretty full workload for at least the 6-8 weeks, so hours can be higher than 20 during this time, if available.
- - PHP (Must have)
- - Drupal (Must have)
- - CSS (Must have)
- - HTML (Must have)
- - Spoken English (Must have)
- - Written English (Must have)
- - WordPress (Nice to have)
- - React (Must have)