amazon web services
Join our global team of 300+ craftspeople to support our growing distributed services business. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
As DevOps Engineer you have experience using Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools, deploying applications to cloud services such as AWS and Azure. You are open minded and always learning. We have a place for you.
You are smart, driven and talented. You want to collaborate in a consultative environment and , guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success in addition to contributing to the growth of a great company. While this is a fully remote role, due to certain requirement within the role, candidates must be physically located within North America in order to be considered. Tell us more about you!
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Design, creation and provisioning of infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain applications.
- Collaborate with other engineers to implement operational solutions while defining, adhering to industry best practices.
- Work on remote distributed, cross functional agile teams to train and educate clients and stakeholders on industry best practices.
- Travel to and work on client site as necessary
- 5+ years related professional experience
- Strong experience with AWS and Azure Pipelines
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools.
- Proficient in Ruby and at least one other programming language.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ELK stack.
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana for metrics aggregation/visualization.
- Configuration of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience using Kubernetes.
- Experience with automation tools/platforms.
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools.
- Experience with Terraform is a plus.
- Experience writing backend applications is a plus.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum SDLC.
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Pacific Time Zone - UTC -8