O'Reilly Auto Parts
Bonus: This job is eligible for an annual cash bonus based on individual goal achievement.
A Senior Salesforce Developer at O'Reilly Auto Parts develops and supports applications for internal and external systems including Professional Sales, Store Operations, and more. This team is focused on the development, design and integration of various software systems, databases, and third-party packages utilizing tools and technologies including Java, Salesforce, Apex and Lightning components.
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop new features and enhance and support existing applications and programs.
- Work with business systems analysts and stakeholders to translate business to technical requirements and problem solve.
- Collaborate with project teams and cross functional teams to troubleshoot open issues and bug-fixes.
- Collaborate, coach and mentor team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools, and process improvements.
- Write and maintain readable, sustainable, and efficient code in highly optimized and scalable architectures.
- Own applications from conception and design, to implementation and support.
- Debug and test code as needed.
- Create and update advanced technical documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of software development experience, preferably in Java.
- Salesforce development experience including Lightning components and Apex.
- Strong knowledge of software engineering best practices of the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, testing, build and release engineering processes with focus on automation and end to end traceability.
- Experience working in DevOps including continuous integration and continuous deployment using open source technologies like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in effectively communicating with a broad base of end users and multiple management layers, including the ability to interact with vendors as needed.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights/weekends.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification.
- Experience working in Salesforce Administration.
- Experience loading data leveraging Informatica Cloud.
- Ability to articulate advanced technical concepts and teach others.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.