-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-We are not working with third parties. Any resumes from third parties will result in removal from our vendor list.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 8 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Build Drupal modules to support web development via RESTful APIs.
- Assist in creating deployment strategies for distributed cloud-based and multi-tiered applications in a high-scale environment.
- Develop unit test code and frameworks for client and server side testing.
- Multi-task and juggle multiple pressing projects simultaneously, meeting all deadlines.
- Mentoring other developers and presenting to technical staff.
- Work in an Agile development environment, helping with code organization and continuous integration strategies.
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, versatile, and passionate about delivering the highest caliber of code.
- You bring with you 10+ years of web development experience using object oriented design and development techniques using standards-based frameworks and patterns (MVC, Entity Frameworks, Dependency Injection, etc.)
- You have hands-on experience with Drupal 8 (required)
- You are experienced with developing Drupal modules, utilizing best practices for performance and web security.
- You have a strong understanding of web technologies, including HTTP, REST, TCP/IP, WebSockets, etc.
- You have deep knowledge of source control, automated testing, and build automation tools.
- You have thrived on teams using the Agile methodology.
- You are highly collaborative and communicate well with teammates and clients.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!