amazon web services
-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.
-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of one of our offices (CA, TX, CO) or remotely following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Bethesda, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Software Engineer to join our team remotely. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s led to our stable growth over the last 9 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and passionate about delivering the highest quality of code.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience with Golang, with additional experience in Python or Ruby.
- You're confident with Bash scripting.
- You’re are highly knowledgeable with Nginx, Redis, mySQL, and AWS technologies.
- You have experience building cloud infrastructure and operating live systems.
- You have solid knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented software design practices.
- You have good working knowledge of highly scalable web servers (Nginx, Tornado, Django, etc) message brokers (RMQ/SQS).
- You have enough total development experience to perform at the senior level – typically at least 7 years.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!