Equus Software, LLC
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1999, Equus has continually been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We continue to expand with offices in Denver, Dallas, Lisbon, London and Manila. Our relentless focus on creating innovative global mobility solutions has helped us become the market leader in our industry.
With over 300 clients around the world, we are committed to delivering the right solutions to our client’s problems. And we do this every day.
Our award-winning cloud-based technology has been recognized year-over-year for end-to-end functionality, efficiency savings and connected ecosystem. But we are more than just a technology company. We are experts in helping our clients get the right talent, in the right place, fast. This role can operate as a remote employee in any US location with preference to mountain standard time.
WHAT YOU DO
As a Software Engineer, you will be building out key parts of our framework that is used to build new products.
You will work with self-organizing development teams to improve the team, process, product and user experience. Day-to-day, you will collaborate with your team of developers, business analysts and product owners. You will also work with subject matter experts from other teams as well as implementation, support staff and sometimes Clients to produce a steady stream of new features.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3+ years proficiency with at least one object-oriented programming language (C#, Java, etc.)
- Understanding of complex concepts, such as recursion, reflection, multi-threaded processes, memory management
- Proven record of leading and successful delivery of multiple projects
- Experience working in both individual and team environments
NICE TO HAVE
- 4+ years of experience operating in an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with Blazor
- Test Driven Development using a testing framework like MSTest or NUnit
- Experience using an ORM framework like NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Object-oriented design
- Database design
- Code and database performance analysis
- Secure coding practices
- Troubleshooting complex problems
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
- UI design
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Great salary and benefits – Highly competitive salaries, great bonuses for great contributors. We have enterprise-class benefits
- Great people – We only hire the best. That means you're working with the best
- Great culture – Nice office, relaxed and collaborative atmosphere, casual dress code
- Always learning something new – You’ll develop a wide variety of skills, and you’ll probably become a subject matter expert in your first year
- Fostering innovation – Take advantage of Innovation Day with every release. Play with whatever technology you want, learn what you want, try out something new, and present it to the company the next day. Many innovations have made it into our products