ated commercial software Greenfield Partners
What you will do
- Architecture and design for a Cordova application that has a high degree of code sharing with our web application.
- Profile and optimize the performance of the application
- Build mobile-ready apps for distribution from Apple and Google stores using Cordova
- Own the deployment and submission process for the app stores
- Create front end code using ReactJS
- Coordinate with back-end engineers to build high performing and scalable AI applications
- Build EdTech functionality that reflects best practices in neuroscience and reading science.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Who you are (musts):
You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or related field.
You have 3+ years of experience working on a commercial software team.
You are a proficient coder.
You have shipped mobile applications on iOS and Android with Cordova an equivalent mobile framework
You are proficient with XCode and Android Studio
What will strongly recommend you (shoulds):
You have worked on games or game-like UX.
Ideally, you have worked on software for children.
Ideally, you care about helping kids and are interested in education.
You are prepared to work at start-up pace.
You have a desire to be at a Silicon Valley start-up, with the desire and commitment that requires.
You are able to enjoy working on a remote, distributed team and are a natural collaborator.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Large Company level benefits
- Meaningful Option Ownership
- Cutting Edge Work
- The opportunity to help children around the world have a better life.
- Product ownership