ruby on rails
amazon web services
We are looking for a self-motivated Ruby on Rails developer to be part of a Product Development team that builds and enhances online collaboration solutions for our healthcare clients.
- Participate in the development life cycle from start to finish
- Analyze requirements and conduct in-depth technical research
- Build and maintain features that bring value to our customers
- Use modular code and other strategies to innovate in a large, mature code base
- Work with Quality Assurance to deliver solid solutions
- Take a turn in our on-call rotation to support our users and internal teams
- Support team members with code reviews and collaboration
- At least 3 years solid Ruby on Rails experience
- Ability to adapt to tools and processes used in the project life cycle
- Strong communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Position is 100% remote, with option to join us back in the Lakewood, Ohio, office post-COVID (but not required)
- Flexible work schedule to maintain a work/life balance beyond compare, and we mean that!