ruby on rails
Headquarters: San Francisco, California
- Defining and improving useful APIs for our customers
- Architecting the ETL process for retail hierarchy data
- Coordinate with engineering teams at Fortune 500 retailers to support integration efforts
- Performance improvements at the database level
- Evangelize coding and performance best practices with the rest of the team
- Collaborate with the rest of the team on new features that customers will love
- You have significant relevant production experience with large scale rails applications
- You have great written and verbal communication skills.
- You prefer taking projects from inception to completion, and are outcome oriented.
- You have a strong understanding of systems architecture, database design, and the ruby language.
- You are proactive with communication and have no problem managing your time as a remote employee.
- You are proud of your craft, and enjoy and value clean code that scales to keep large teams productive.
- Ruby on Rails 5.2
- Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch
- AWS, Heroku, Ansible, Digital Ocean
- Intercom, Slack, Basecamp, Google Drive
- Remote: Join an effective remote team and work where you're comfortable.
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- 401K plan: Save towards your retirement tax-free.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Twice annual company off-sites in fun locations. We've done New York, Costa Rica, Whistler, and Palm Springs.
- Learning: Sponsorship of meetup and conference attendance.
- Great team: Working with fun, hard working, nice people who are committed to making a difference and have had past success.
- ...And much more!