Tribe Technologies Inc.
Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tribe is revolutionizing the way people engage in online communities. We are a remote-first company with a diverse team from all around the world including Canada, US, Germany, Poland, and India. We are backed by top-notch investors in Silicon Valley and have been featured as the fast-growing Canadian startup.
What your day could consist of:
- Managing a pipeline of active deals from qualification to close.
- Learn and communicate Tribe's product offerings to prospects and customers with a consultative approach.
- Exceed quarterly revenue goals on a consistent basis.
- Consulting with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs
- Conducting demos and/or discovery calls and successfully managing all phases of the selling process.
- 1-3 years of quota carrying experience, preferably in a SaaS solution selling environment.
- Experience using common tools such as Pipedrive, Intercom and others is a plus.
- Proven consultative sales skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity while managing multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Fully remote
- Competitive OTE
- Uncapped commission
- Flexible hours
- 22 Days of PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Health plan
- Other Perks