Headquarters: New York
Sales Associate, Subscriptions - Skift (Remote)
Skift is the largest business information and media company in the global travel industry providing news, information, data, and services to all sectors of the world’s largest industry. We are hiring a Customer Service & Sales Associate for Skift Subscriptions, our premium daily news, research and other premium media and information products serving the travel industry. This position is remote from anywhere in the United States.
The ideal candidate is an entry level sales professional, who values the unique opportunity to make a significant impact on growing the subscription business at Skift. You will take on the dual role as both an individual revenue contributor and customer service associate. Primary responsibilities include managing subscription renewals, responding to customer inquiries, and identifying opportunities for account growth.
We are seeking a motivated salesperson who has exceptional customer experience skills and who will thrive in our high-volume, fast-paced sales organization. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail orientation, and a passionate ambassador for the brand.
Some of What You’ll Do
- Provide excellent customer service to Skift subscribers and potential subscribers
- Support the Subscription Sales executives with sales, contracts, and prospecting
- Responsible for individual and small group renewals for Skift Research and Skift Pro
- Meet and exceed individual sales goals
- Collaborate with team on sales and renewal strategies and engagement practices
- Maintain CRM (Hubspot) ensuring subscriber information is up to date
The Experience You Bring
- 1-2 years customer service experience, preferably in sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Hubspot or similar CRM
- Email communication experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in sales, marketing, communications, business a plus
How You Work
- Energetic, hands on approach
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, and self-mange while working remotely
- Persuasive salesperson who can uncover client’s needs/objectives
- Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent communication and time management skills
- A team player with a positive outlook and a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Proficient in GSuite products and CRM (Hubspot), Basecamp experience a plus
How to Apply
Please send us a cover letter that addresses how your experience applies to this role along with your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Skift celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our goal for our team and our culture is to reflect the diversity of travelers around the globe. We welcome applicants from all life experiences and encourage members of traditionally underrepresented backgrounds to apply, including people of color, women, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ people.