U.S. Legal Support
Come join a world class sales team at one of the fastest growing legal services company in the United States.
U.S. Legal Support is a privately held company with over 85 offices located across the United States. As one of the leading providers of litigation services, U.S. Legal Support is the only litigation support company that provides a full suite of court reporting solutions, record retrieval, interpreting & translations, trial services and transcription services to law firms, major corporations, and insurance companies nationwide.
At U.S. Legal Support we work hard to encourage everyone at to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to our employees.
- Work from Home
- Travel (auto) Allowance
- Cell Allowance
- Presidents Club
- Retirement Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off including 9 Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
The Sales Development Representative role will work virtually to help build and maintain our sales pipeline. The selected individual will maximize the effectiveness of our sellers by focusing on the identification and qualification of leads. Together with sales they develop customers while working to exceed growth targets. This happens in tight alignment with the sales teams to ensure all consistently reflect the go-to-market strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Outbound: Target potential new and expanding current customers using various channels (cold calls, email, social, etc.) to assess size, scope and appropriate contacts for our products and services.
- Inbound: Review and response to requests (SEO, blogging, website visits, request for information, inbound calls) and marketing initiatives that generate marketplace interest in our company, products, and services.
- Research: Identify potential leads in our target audience and gather information on potential services they may utilize. Analyze collected information to determine if lead has potential to convert.
- Support: Will also support other areas at the intersection of marketing and sales including purchased list campaigns, conferences and webinars, referral programs, and creation of target briefs (when applicable).
- Products: Remain knowledgeable on our products, services, and how they create differentiation in the marketplace. Use this knowledge to promote our services and create opportunities as you speak with prospects or customers.
- Ensure all activities are documented in CRM.
- High School diploma, AS or BA preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years in lead generation, marketing, cold calling, social lead generation, inside sales, or outside sales. Previous legal/legal services or services industry experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to pick up the phone and speak to decisionmakers at all levels of an organization. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and telecommute (work remotely). This person can be based anywhere in the U.S. and the role will not require travel
We built our reputation and our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing a matchless combination of personal service, innovation, and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services.