Are you interested in selling a product that's disrupting the traditional market of digital learning content? Do you have Challenger selling experience and a proven track record of closing C-level contacts and large enterprise organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that depends on you for results? Then come join Big Think+!
We're looking for a sales director to help us scale and grow BT+ revenue with a focus on large enterprise accounts. You'll own the sales process end-to-end, from territory management to close, and manage partners once they're on board to support renewals. In this role you will have a unique opportunity to shape the go-to-market strategy of the product, have uncapped earning potential and lots of room to operate independently.
Big Think+, a subsidiary of Freethink Media, is disrupting the traditional market of bland and generic training content taught by no-name moderators. We provide a highly-curated library of expert-led, L&D-designed lessons that enable transformation and drive culture by focusing on developing mindsets and behaviors instead of skills. Think "Masterclass meets TED."
We're looking for Challenger sellers who have 5+ years experience selling $75k+ products or services. You should be an expert in serving as a trusted partner for your prospects, helping them diagnose and understand their business challenges, and partnering with them to build internal consensus for solutions which meet their needs to provide long term value.
What You'll Get Out Of This Opportunity
- Collaborative culture, flexible work environment, and direct access to senior leadership
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Advancement opportunities within a fast-growing company
- Significant influence and autonomy to shape your role
- A sense of purpose derived from working with a product that clients and learners love
- Benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401(k), Commuter Benefits, Mobile Phone Stipend, PTO and more
- This is a remote, work from home position.
What You'll Do
- Manage Territory - Prioritize a territory of large enterprise accounts, working closely with an SDR to prospect each account, develop outreach scripting and approaches, and ultimately complete 10+ initial meetings each month.
- Sell - You'll spend the majority of your time developing opportunities with large enterprise accounts. You'll understand their product lines, business units, org structures, key decision makers, recent news, and budget considerations. You know how to identify their L&D challenges because you're an expert in asking the right SPIN questions. You have a perspective on how we can help them with our unique content. You are super organized and proactively push updates about your progress. You use Salesforce to efficiently communicate updates about individual opportunities, the overall health of your business, and to accurately forecast revenue. Expect to travel 1-2 times per quarter (yah know, post COVID).
- Renew & Grow - Once you close new business you will also be responsible for renewing and growing that partnership. You'll work closely with a partner services manager and management team to oversee integration, spot upsell opportunities, and renew/grow your client relationships.
- Shape the Strategy - Big Think+ is poised for exponential growth, and your perspective and feedback from the market will be incredibly valuable as we continue to grow. You'll work closely with the VP of Revenue to generate new ideas about how to grow the business, enter new markets, and maximize revenue via price optimization, territory focus, and improving internal processes.