We've been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices - we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
Shogun is looking for an Enablement specialist to onboard, enable and train our customer facing teams as well as our Channel Partners. This role will be the foundation of the enablement program and will not only build out the processes but have a say in the long term vision of the team.
For this role, we want someone who thinks strategically but executes with fine precision. The job is vital for optimizing the knowledge and skills of our field teams and accelerating the customer product adoption cycle.
The person in this role will be instrumental in leading and implementing e-Learnings and training sessions, and supporting other key strategic program initiatives with a strong focus on the development of our entire Field organization. You are deeply passionate about learning and the chance to lead and deliver unique programs to support a rapidly growing and fully remote Field organization.
You will be on the front line working closely with Sales leaders and channel partners, you are comfortable managing projects end-to-end, and you are excited to support the growth of the Field teams
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing, Sales, and Operations Teams to create and execute sales enablement programs and to understand performance and opportunities for improvement
- Program manage enablement delivery and execution of major product launches, support sales on-boarding efforts, training and coaching programs using online learning systems, workshops, and other content delivery platforms
- Create and evolve product enablement programs that shorten the ramp up time to productivity selling new products and services
- Develop and report on metrics measuring the efficacy and impact of learning programs, and use data to make recommendations on continued or new investment opportunities
- Proactively seek regular feedback from sales leadership and field on areas for growth, priorities and opportunity areas
- Drive continuous improvement in sales talent development and sales productivity
What You'll Bring
- Strong instructional design experience and a deep understanding of learning methodologies to develop effective and engaging learning experiences.
- Combination of 5+ years prior experience in sales or customer success education, training and/or enablement for a high growth company
- Establish methods and clearly measure impact and effectiveness of education programs and reporting on learner engagement, retention, and application
- Proven track record to lead large projects and programs involving cross-departmental contributors and leaders
- Excellent organizational skills including program and project management experience
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively balance competing priorities in order to meet ambitious goals
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability, not afraid to get hands-on
- Proven interpersonal negotiation and resolution skills
Nice to Have
- Experience working within or in support of highly-technical populations
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, constantly evolving environment that requires critical thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
We are hiring in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions without employment visa sponsorship. Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description.