Headquarters: Los Angeles
- Support SecurityTrails’ Sales Team by attending meetings to provide technical expertise and opinions.
Each Sales Engineer is expected to work independently in our fast-paced environment.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to position SecurityTrails’ services as a solution to meet those needs. The service portfolio includes API, investigations and Attack Surface management
- Work collaboratively with other SecurityTrails’ departments and Technical resources to understand and create solutions that best meet customer needs.
- Prepare, review, and deliver data samples, data reports, and other documentation to clients or prospects.
Presenting technical information about products and services.
- Conducting product demonstrations and walkthroughs.
- Consistently engage with clients in maintaining relationships to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Managing all phases of Proof of Concepts including set-up and final technical presentation.
- Establish professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
- Experienced in a customer-facing role for at least minimum 2+years by recommending and delivering cybersecurity, and attack surface management services, Networking and Network Security products including Managed Detection and Response, IDS/IPS, SIEM Solutions, SOAR, Cloud Security, End Point Security, Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Services.
- Excellent Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- an expert on interpersonal communication and presentation skills while listening carfully
- Used in working with Cybersecurity and/or Information Technology markets and clients.
- working independently while following documented sales processes.
- Proficient with MS Office 365 suite of tools and other corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- working full-time remotely
- trips to team meet ups are paid
- teammates from countries all over the world
- Monday till Friday working days
- paid vacations
- educational support
- great company culture