When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
The Salesforce Business Analyst works across Sales and other key operational areas to identify requirements and scope where change to systems, tools, data and processes are required to deliver specific business outcomes. They document requirements through 'use cases' and 'user stories'. They help to define and agree the Acceptance Criteria, working with the architects and developers to clarify the requirement and ensure the design meets the acceptance criteria and will then coordinate and support the end to end and business acceptance testing phases. They will contribute on all items of change from small change requests through to major project deliveries.
Our company CRM is Salesforce, it's our key sales system and therefore the Salesforce Business Analyst is an experienced Salesforce Admin with the appropriate Salesforce Admin Certification, has an understanding of Salesforce and is able to bring the knowledge of Salesforce best practice to shape the design to deliver the business requirement. They will have a desire to build their technical and functional capacities, will be process-driven, project-oriented, and passionate about Salesforce technologies and its business application.
- Work with key sales leaders to help improve process, tools and systems to ensure they have the best capabilities to support the sales effort
- Discover, analyse, and define business processes and system requirements to achieve defined business outcomes
- Elicit and document business requirements using User Story or Use Case techniques, and Acceptance Criteria for all requirements, ensuring that they are fully testable
- Contribute to end to end test plan creation, scenarios and scripts
- Support End to End and Business Acceptance Testing phases supporting business testers as required
- Support the development of implementation support plans
- Work with Sales Operations and Sales Enablement to drive systems improvements, and roll out new features and processes
- Create current and future state solution designs; document existing processes and update them as they are rolled out and revised
- Research production issues, respond proactively, and resolve end-user problems
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience of writing User Stories as a technique to capture and articulate business requirements
- Salesforce CRM experience; Salesforce Admin certifications with good knowledge of one or more of these areas: sales cloud, service cloud, CPQ
- Business process analysis, data modelling, and detailed functional design skills
- Excellent communicator
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Positive attitude
- Passion for continuous learning
- Ability to work independently and with cross functional teams worldwide
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of ExamSoft. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.