Kitestring Technical Services
Kitestring is a 20-million-dollar company with 155+ associates and growing. We provide technical expertise to various clients including Walmart Labs which is a team of 5,000+ software engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers, the world s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how customers shop and the enterprise operates. You get to experience the best of both worlds with us the great culture of a small company with unmeetable perks and benefits, and a platform to leave your footprint in the biggest retailer in the world!
Who we are:
A 20-year-old start-up, born in Northwest Arkansas and growing to meet the demand for our expertise and partnership. In addition to Arkansas, Kitestring operates in Colorado, North Carolina, and Washington D.C. Founded in 1998 by a systems developer, Kitestring is rooted in technical expertise. As we grow, our management team consists of engineers that can speak and understand the business demand for technology that makes a bottom-line difference.
We are an above average payer with excellent perks such as:
- Health insurance we cover 50% of the premiums for you, your spouse, and any eligible dependents with low deductibles
- Dental we cover 100% of your premiums for you, anyone else (spouse, dependents) are additional
- Vision optional coverage
- Open vacation policy
- 401K 2-to-1 up to 4%. To receive the full 8% Kitestring contribution you must contribute 4%.
This is a Remote position
Relevant Years of Experience:
4-6 years of relevant experience
Must Have Technical Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce CRM App Development.
- Hands on experience implementing enterprise level CRM technical solution, configuration and integration.
- 2+ years of experience working with the Vlocity platform (Omniscript, SME in Vlocity's domain specific functions like Contract Price Quote, Billing, Contract Lifecycle Management, Order Management, etc.)
- Experience with implementing Salesforce's Sales, Service and/or Marketing cloud solutions.
- Ability to understand customer needs and map them into Salesforce / Vlocity architecture.
- Good understanding of Apigee API gateway policies, knowledge and ability to discuss cloud architectures.