Location: USA Type: Full-time
Remote Jobs in USA>
We are looking for a SAS Admin - Location: Remote - Position Type 9-12+ Months Contract Position.
Job Title: SAS Admin
Duration: 9-12 Months
- 8+ years of Experience in administering SAS Grid environment on Linux.
- Experience with SAS 9.4 administration.
- Experience in troubleshooting GRID problems
- Experience in Linux/Unix platform.
- Shell Scripting or Python coding knowledge will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with SAS Access Engines and setting up connections to databases
- Installing SAS Hotfixes and renewing SAS Licenses and SSL certificates
- Good knowledge of SAS Metadata and user access handling
- Design solutions to reduce the operational and management complexity of the platform and to increase reliability and performance
- Experience reading through SAS logs to work through problems finding root causes and resolution.
- Experience in developing and understanding Splunk dashboards
- Snowflake or any RDBMs knowledge will be an added advantage
- End user experience testing skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing system administrative support for SAS Gird, SAS Real Time Decision Manager and SAS Fraud Framework
- Collaborate with IT and database administrators to support ongoing operations
- Contribute and implement ideas and processes to enhance system and platform stability and reliability
- Debug and troubleshoot SAS environment Issues and provide root cause analysis and resolution
- Participate in System maintenance/support and documentation of hardware/software logs and operating procedures.
- Monitoring and reporting on application availability
- Support users of client tools SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office and Enterprise Miner
- Support production and non-production environments
- Proactively provide technical and process-oriented suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Set the bar high for Stability and Reliability
- Contribute to the design of a state-of-the art monitoring and alerting system
MBE / WBE E-Verified Company
42840,Christy Street,Fremont CA
Direct: 510-770-639 3
- provided by Dice