amazon web services
Seeking Badass Senior .NET Engineer for High Speed RTB Technology
If you are an exceptional developer who wants to solve the most challenging problems you can find, please keep reading.
Ringba's team of entirely senior people is searching for a new member who will help us rapidly and radically force an entire industry to change how they do business. We don't care if you're local to San Diego or live in Kathmandu, as long as you love to learn and bang amazing code.
This opportunity has room to grow both personally and professionally, comes with autonomy and a complete lack of corporate bullshit. You'll also have a chance to work with adtech veterans and world-class marketing experts to expand on our already successful product line.
Please keep in mind we're only interested in hiring highly functioning, meticulous, responsible and dedicated "A" players. We are very selective about who we bring onto our team and we challenge those team members to become better every day. Our last round of hiring received more than 1,000 applicants that resulted in 3 hires. If challenges concern you, or you don't consider yourself a highly motivated "A" player, we appreciate you reading this far, but we're simply not interested.
Why are we so fanatical about who we hire? Well, your team is everything and we're going up against giant companies with endless resources. For us to keep winning we can only have amazing people.
If you decide to apply, please expect comprehensive code tests and multiple interview rounds with key members of our sales, support, engineering, and leadership team.
We take exceptionally good care of our people, and in return we expect them to be on board with our mission and be ready to do their best work every day.
- Provide 3 technical references you have previously worked with
- Submit overviews of 3 projects you have previously worked on including the technologies used, your responsibilities, the goals of the projects and challenges you faced and overcame.
What you'll do:
- Design technical solutions to solve practical business applications
- Implement redundant and scalable architecture
- Own the full development life-cycle of your projects
- Work independently with little or no supervision
What you need:
- History of successfully working remote
- Be a great pro-active communicator
- 6+ years of experience with .NET
- Experience with major AWS services
- Experience with full-coverage unit testing
- Understanding of NO SQL concepts
- Understanding of software agility principles and practices
- Experience with real-time bidding systems
- Experience with VOIP and telecom APIs
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Aerospike
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with Kinesis