IT Trailblazers, LLC
Job Title: Senior / Lead React Native Engineer
Location: Remote / Telecommute
- Able to lead a small team of mobile engineers in day-to-day planning and delivery.
- Work closely with stakeholders, visual designers, UX Architects, and user researchers to bring web experiences to life. You will build web component libraries, templates, and client-side applications that will be deployed across a wide range of platforms and environments.
- Perficient is developing cutting-edge experiences used by some of the largest companies in the world. You will leverage the latest technologies, tools, and frameworks to produce experiences that push industry standards for accessibility, usability, and performance. We want someone who is excited to learn, try new things, and challenge themselves daily.
- Contribute to our native and cross-platform mobile applications
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Experience or willing to learn mobile DevOps, automated testing, and analytics
- Equally as passionate about creating beautiful and usable interfaces as you are about crafting elegant code. We want someone who can not only develop amazing experiences, but also collaborate effectively with our best-of-class Visual Design team. Our ideal mobile engineer should have a great eye for detail and design to support their development skillset.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4-8 years of demonstrable experience in mobile development.
- React Native application development experience.
- iOS development experience using Swift a plus.
- Android development experience using Kotlin a plus.
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, mobile, and enterprise in mobile application integration.
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies.
- Experience in an Agile environment .