Compliance Solutions Strategies
Senior .Net API Developer
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS, please visit: www.cssregtech.com.
As a member of the CSS Software Development team, you will participate in the design and development of a brand new online regulatory reporting system.
- Collaborate with other developers on refactoring of existing WCF services and migrating them into a RESTful API.
- Collaborate on development of new data-driven application features and behaviors
- Integrate with and maintain existing code base using industry and firm best practices, including source control (Mercurial/Kiln)
- Participate directly in the complete SDLC, working closely with our product, QA, and legal teams
- Build smart internal tools to streamline platform development
- 5+ years of experience in design and development of Web APIs in .Net Core
- Strong understanding of micro-services architecture
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with containerization and cloud development
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
CSS is an equal opportunity employer