Position is open only to US residents. No visa sponsorship is available.
Lets cut to the chase InventoryLab is an awesome place to work and we want to make it even better by hiring you. Our team is engaged, mission-driven, and remarkably talented. We always have and always will be a 100% remote work company. We've been doing it for years and have a very inclusive, highly-collaborative, and most importantly, enjoyable work environment.
Why are we telling you all this first? Because were picky and hope you are too. We're on the hunt for the perfect fit and we think impressing you is just as important as you impressing us.
So what are we looking for? Put clinically, we seek a Senior .NET Software Engineer. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success and is ready to hit the ground running on a lot of fun, challenging projects.
How we get it done:
- Our main framework is .NET Core/ .NET 5
- We cache with Redis
- We keep our data in MS-SQL Server, Cosmos DB, and ElasticSearch/Azure Search
- We automate with Azure DevOps
- Most of our backend services and APIs are written in C#
- We rely heavily on web APIs and love them like they are our own
- Our focus is on how we can continue to provide an optimal user experience
- We use Jira for product management, issue reporting, ideology, and documentation
- Basecamp is our project management and team communication tool of choice
- The technology you need to be successful
- 8 paid holidays
- A responsible time-off policy
- Health/vision/dental insurance options
- 401K with company match
- Health and fitness reimbursement
- Home office allowance to customize your workspace
- Working with awesome people (we aren't biased at all)