Daley And Associates, LLC.
The ideal candidate will have a CPA, experience with financial reporting and GL, and 4+ years of experience working in the accounting function of a global organization.
- Work closely with the Controller and the rest of the Finance & Accounting team, and collaborate with Technical accounting, Finance, Legal, FP&A, Tax and various business owners on policies, processes and programs.
- Drive system initiatives and introduce improvements and help lead the implementation of best practices for the business and its growth.
- Support external and internal audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility and help develop/refine accounting processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate and leverage in-depth knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS - Assist with monthly global derivative close, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in accordance with US GAAP and IFRS.
- Perform account reconciliations and fluxes.
- Actively support the capital asset and lease processes.
- Assist in accounting integration and acquisitions.
- Take part in other projects, ERP implementation, system enhancements or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- CPA and public accounting experienced required
- Being based in the US and in the Eastern Time Zone is required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with consolidation / financial reporting
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines during peak reporting periods and when important M&A and other key transactions are being executed
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Great communication skills, ability to work autonomously, and to have a problem-solving attitude when faced with challenges
- This role is currently fully remote, later it can be based in Philadelphia or be remote, but the hours will be based on Eastern time. No sponsorship will be offered, authorized candidates only.***