Parker and Lynch
Parker + Lynch (Atlanta) is working with a highly recognizable, multi-billion dollar publicly-traded company on a search for a Senior Accountant.
This is a newly created position on the team. This person will have the opportunity to work with a large team of people that have been with the company for years. The Company offers work from home flexibility, provides top of the line benefits, and great work/life balance.
- Completes assigned month-end closing
- Prepares balance sheet accounts reconciliation and variance analysis
- Assist with payroll accounting responsibilities
- Prepares journal entries with sufficient support and in compliance with GAAP.
- Help with special projects (i.e. implementations, upgrades, and financial reporting)
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- 6+ years of corporate accounting experience at a large (preferably public) company
- Payroll accounting experience
- Advanced user of Excel
- System implementation experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Base - $85,000 - $100,000
- Bonus - Up to $4K Annually
- Full Benefits Package