We are currently seeking an Senior AEM Developer/Architect who will be responsible for taking a AEM platform implementations project through the entire life cycle. You will work as the technical lead and will be directly involved in the design, development, and testing of multiple AEM sites.
We develop customized software solutions and provide software development services. We are a specialized team of developers and architects. As such, we only bring an “A” team to the table, through hard work and a desire to lead the industry — this is our company culture — this is what sets Railroad19 apart. At Railroad19, you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US.
This is a full-time role with vacation, full benefits, and 401k. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
The role is remote - U.S. located, only full time (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Designs and implements Adobe Experience Manager solutions
- Performs role of subject matter expert for Adobe Experience Manager
- Quickly learns and designs integrations with various marketing technologies
- Communicates both to non-technical clients and technical development teams
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and approaches
- Experience in following Agile development practices
- Ability to get things done without being micromanaged
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical proficiency to accurately document code
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
- Prepare proposals and time estimates for future work
- Schedules work to meet completion dates and technical specifications
- 4+ years’ experience with creating custom AEM components and templates
- 4+ years’ experience maintaining and administering AEM sites
- 4+ years’ experience working with Java, HTTP and REST API usage
- Experience utilizing BitBucket, GitHub, Jira and Confluence
- Experience with AMS as a hosting platform
- Familiarity with eCommerce and Magento
- Advanced architecture design and diagramming
- Advanced code design and execution skills
- Advanced knowledge of ticket-based tracking system
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT field; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing with AEM (version 6.2 and higher)
- Adobe AEM certifications preferred but not required