Spotify is looking for an experienced Internal Audit IT/ Business Senior Analyst to join our growing Internal Audit team and focus on our ads-supported business and
What You'll Do:
- Support process owners with their SOX documentation, performing walkthroughs, and executing internal controls' testing.
- Provide guidance and support to internal stakeholders as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (e.g., implementation of new systems).
- Participate in operational and IT audits including risk assessment, execution, and post-remediation validation.
- Participate in risk assessment interviews and assist in the identification of high-risk areas and the development of dynamic audit plans.
- Understand the businesses you are auditing including their strategy, product lifecycle, associated business processes, technology, and related regulatory requirements.
- Build subject matter expertise in our different business processes and stay up to date on technological developments.
- Stay abreast of changes to regulations as well as internal audit best practices.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from an accredited college/foreign university or foreign equivalent. Degree in finance, accounting, and/or MIS is preferred. Minor/coursework in computer science, software engineering, or data science is a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant Business and IT audit and experience in executing SOX control testing across multiple financial processes.
- Experience in testing ITGCs and automated/application controls in cloud environments. Experience with SaaS systems, cloud technologies, SQL or other programming languages is considered a plus.
- Experience with IFRS or equivalent accounting frameworks.
- You have digital skills like data analytics, robotic process automation, or process mining.
- You have demonstrated experience in project management practices, tooling, and handling multiple projects and tasks.
- You have strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills that allow interactions with team members and business partners.
- You are results-oriented ensuring audits are delivered on schedule and budget.
- You have problem-solving skills that demonstrate critical and logical thinking to reach a solution, and high attention to detail.
- CISA, CIA and/or CPA certifications are considered a plus.
Where You'll Be:
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the EST time zone for collaboration.