Buildertrend Solutions, Inc.
Build your career at Buildertrend, ranked #1 in Best Places to Work in Omaha 2019, 2020 and 2021!
* Open to remote candidates *
We are looking for a motivated, adaptable programmer who works well in a team environment, and has strong analytical & problem solving skills. We provide our developers with multiple monitors, fast hardware and the resources they need to excel.
things to look forward to
- Provide technical guidance to a team of 3-4 Android developers
- Assist in product feature breakdown and task assignment
- Provide thought leadership and make contributions to continually improve the Android team
- Work closely with a cross functional team (Android, iOS, Product, and QA) to deliver new features, bug fixes, and enhancements
- Manage git feature/bugfix/and release branches
- Work with other senior team members to develop and refine architecture patterns
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Work with integrated product and UX team members to deliver impactful solutions for our user's issues
- 4+ years of Kotlin / Java experience
- 3+ years of Android experience
- Experience with Android UI components / Compose UI
- Strong software development fundamentals
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Strong knowledge of architecture / design patterns and their uses
- Experience with Android UI components (fragments and custom components)
- Understanding of XML and JSON
- iOS with Objective C &/or Swift is a plus!
- Strong communication abilities
- Passion for mobile development
- Experience with Dagger for DI
- Experience with RxJava
- Experience with Coroutines
- Experience working with large codebases
perks and benefits
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off
- Team Happy Hours
- Bottomless Soda Pop
- Relaxed Dress
Buildertrend is cutting-edge, cloud-based project management software. With nearly 1 million users across the globe, we empower the construction industry with a better way to build. Our software helps construction professionals build more projects while reducing delays, eliminating communication errors, and increasing customer satisfaction. From Estimating, Scheduling, and Change Order features to Client Communication and Document Management tools, our feature set is here to streamline every aspect of the construction process. As a partner in our customers' success, our team provides unmatched support, every step of the way. At Buildertrend, we believe in providing an all-in-one solution to solve real problems, deliver real results, and change the way the world builds.
Founded in Omaha in 2006, Buildertrend is quickly becoming the industry standard. Buildertrend is changing the way the world builds. Using technology to bring all parties together, Buildertrend has quickly become the product of the future. The innovative solutions and team atmosphere are what makes Buildertrend one of the hottest employers in Omaha.
If you want to learn more about us, check out:
Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our new headquarters conveniently located off 120th and I-80.
equal opportunity employer
At Buildertrend, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Buildertrend believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
To see the complete list of Essential Job Functions, click here